Who has the best singing voice in rock?
Rolling Stone Readers Pick the Best Lead Singers of All Time
- Mick Jagger.
- Jim Morrison.
- Roger Daltrey.
- Eddie Vedder.
- John Lennon.
- Chris Cornell.
- Kurt Cobain. The Nirvana frontman’s career lasted only a handful of years, but he’s inarguably one of the greatest songwriters of the past few decades.
Who is the best J pop singer?
1. 宇多田 ヒカル (うただ ひかる) / Utada Hikaru. Popular and well-known worldwide, Utada Hikaru has dominated the Japanese music charts since 1997.
Who is considered the best rock vocalists of all time?
The 25 Best Rock Singers Of All Time
- Ann Wilson.
- Bruce Springsteen.
- Steven Tyler.
- Stevie Nicks. Getty Images | Kevin Winter.
- Ozzy Osbourne. Getty Images | Frazer Harrison.
- Grace Slick. Getty Images / Michael Putland.
- Robert Plant. Getty Images | Jamie McCarthy.
- Mick Jagger. Getty Images | Charles McQuillan.
Who is Japan’s biggest rockstar?
Hyde rose to fame in the 1990s as part of L’Arc-en-Ciel, who have sold over 40 million records and were the first Japanese act to perform a solo show at Madison Square Garden….Hyde (musician)
|Also known as||HYDE P’UNK HYDE DARK|
|Born||January 29, 1969 Wakayama, Japan|
|Genres||Alternative rock hard rock pop rock|
Who is the greatest frontman ever?
The Greatest Frontmen Of All Time
- Freddie Mercury, Queen. The late, great Queen frontman’s legendary charisma and presence lives on.
- Mick Jagger, The Rolling Stones.
- Chris Martin, Coldplay.
- Thom Yorke.
- Ian Brown.
- Caleb Followill, Kings of Leon.
- Ian Curtis, Joy Division.
- Joe Strummer, The Clash.
Who is the biggest J-Pop band?
AKB48 is also one of the most viewed Japanese artists on YouTube. AKB48 holds several Guinness World Records, including being recognized on December 1, 2010, as the “largest pop group” when it numbered 48 members.
Who is the famous rockstar?
100 greatest rock stars
Is Mick Jagger the best frontman?
As the frontman to a band of legendary status, Mick Jagger has withstood the test of time as he continues to perform with the Rolling Stones to this day. With a career extending over 5 decades, Jagger has built a reputation as “one of the most popular and influential frontmen in the history of rock & roll”.