Why does IE11 not work?
Solution #1: Reset Internet Explorer 11. Solution #2: Disable Browser Extensions. Solution #3: Run System File Checker. Solution #4: Uninstall and Reinstall Internet Explorer.
Why is Internet Explorer not loading pages?
If you can’t open Internet Explorer, if it freezes, or if it opens briefly and then closes, the problem might be caused by low memory or damaged system files. Try this: Open Internet Explorer and select Tools > Internet options. In the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box, select Reset.
Is IE11 still supported by Microsoft?
“The Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022, for certain versions of Windows 10.” While the Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) of Windows 10 will still include Internet Explorer next year, all consumer versions will end support of the browser.
How do I reinstall IE11 on Windows 10?
- Type Control Panel in the search box from desktop and select Control Panel.
- Click on View all in the left pane and click on Programs and Features.
- Select Turn Windows Features on or off.
- In Windows features window, check the box for Internet Explorer program.
- Restart the computer.
How do I reset my Internet Explorer settings?
Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Close all open windows and programs.
- Open Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet options.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
- In the box, Are you sure you want to reset all Internet Explorer settings?, select Reset.
How do I uninstall IE11 from Windows 7?
Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > Programs. Under Programs and Features, select View installed updates, Find Internet Explorer 11 from the list and select the Internet Explorer 11 and click the uninstall button or right click on the entry and select uninstall.